Now TV is a famous internet TV app that lets users stream sports content, TV shows, popular series, and so many others. Furthermore, it also offers access to award-winning TV series, blockbuster films, and premier sports events. You can experience all of these without any requirements of signing up for the long term Sky deal.
Now TV applications are available for all larger platforms like Roku, Chromecast, Windows, Smart TV, Android, etc. Besides, you can also have Now TV on FireStick. Regrettably, its application currently is not available in the Amazon Store. But, nothing to get worried about this – you can sideload the Now TV app on Firestick as a third-party program.
Now TV on Amazon Fire Stick allows you to stream content in HD. But, if you are unaware of how to get Now TV on Firestick, then this guide can help you a lot. Here in this guide, we are about to discuss some easy tips and tricks that can help you to install the Now TV application on your Firestick device on your own. So, let’s start.
Importance of VPN of Having Now TV on Amazon Fire Stick
Firestick is one of the most utilized streaming applications by the cord-cutters. There is a lot of applications available for FireStick device – but, some particular applications can be accessed only through sideloading. Certain applications may have some copyrighted contents that are unsafe. Besides, your IP address can be tracked by your Internet Service Provider with ease.
Therefore, there is a greater possibility of dropping your privacy online. To avoid these problems and to defeat the geographically based limitations, it is essential to utilize a VPN service. There are several service providers available in today’s tech market that provide VPN service efficiently. It always better to go with ExpressVPN. It is the most durable as well as the most reliable VPN service provider that offers you excellent protection while streaming.
Reasons Behind Installing Now TV on Firestick
The conventional TV services don’t give you access to the variety of services that you would have required. Now TV is one of the efficient and excellent services that has established its effectiveness through a broad range of services through TV shows, series, movies, live feeds, and so many others.
As we mentioned earlier, Now TV is usually an Internet TV application that can be one of the great options for streaming sports content, V series, movies, and other relevant content with much integrity and ease. What makes Now TV one of the best options to utilize Firestick is that it’s a contract-free streaming service. You can easily as well as simply watch all of your preferred TV shows without any kind of trouble.
However, there are several points that make it a great option. Here, we are going to provide a few features that would make it an overwhelming choice to go with:
- Now TV service on Amazon Firestick device is one of the best services that give you access to a host of on-demand services.
- It allows you to watch your preferred live sports events.
- You can select between various pass options like Monthly Pass and Kids Pass.
- Now TV on Firestick gives you entrance to 11 Sky sports services.
- It gives you an exceptional HD streaming adventure.
- The movie content on this service is upgraded on a regular basis. You can be ensured of the newest TV shows and movies.
- It’s extremely easy to manage Firestick device from Settings and streaming the video content is extremely simple as well as easy.
How to Watch Now TV on Firestick?
As we said previously, the Now TV application is not available on the Amazon Store. Therefore, you will have to sideload the Now TV application on your Firestick device. There is a lot of ways available for sideloading applications into Firestick. Here, we are going to provide two of the most reliable and simple procedures.
Since Firestick device doesn’t support any third-party applications by default. So, you will have to allow the applications from the ‘Unknown Sources’ option in order to Sideload application to Fire TV Stick. For that, you can apply the steps stated below:
- First and foremost, open the Settings application on your device.
- After that, navigate to the ‘Device/My Fire TV’ category.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Developer Options’ option.
- Thereafter, choose option ‘Apps from unknown sources’ from the left pane of the screen.
- Lastly, turn it On.
After applying these steps, you can proceed with any one of the methods given below in order to get Now TV on Amazon Fire Stick device.
Procedure 1: Using ES File Explorer
You will have to install ES File Explorer on your Firestick device in order to install Now TV on Firestick. Once you complete the ES File Explorer installation process, you can proceed with the steps provided below:
- First, you will have to launch the ES File Explorer program on the system. After that, tap on the Downloader button from the main screen of the application.
- On the next screen, go to the bottom of the page. Tap on the ‘+ Now’ option. Then, type the URL of the Now TV application.
- Enter “Now TV” and then tap on the ‘Download Now’ option. Wait for a few seconds until the application is completing the downloading process.
- Once you complete the downloading process, tap on the ‘Open file’ button. Launch the apk file of the Now Tv application by tapping on the ‘Install’ option.
- Tap on Install once again and then wait for a few seconds until the app installed on your Fire TV Stick.
- After completing the installation process, tap on the Open button in order to open Now TV on FireStick.
So, these are steps that can help you to install NowTV on Firestick device. Still, if you face any kinds of problems while applying these steps, then you can apply the next method given below.
Procedure 2: Using Downloader App
This method of installing Now TV on Amazon Fire Stick needs to install the Downloader application on the Firestick device. After completing the installation process, you can perform the steps stated below:
- In the beginning, launch the Downloader app on the Fire TV Stick device. Then, type the app URL of the Now TV application and then tap on the GO button.
- Thereafter, wait for a second until the Now TV application completes the downloading process on your Firestick device.
- Next, it will navigate you to the installation screen by itself. On the next screen, tap on the Install option from the bottom right pane of the display.
- Afterward, let the Firestick device install the Now TV application. It might need a few times to finish the installation process.
- You will get a notification on the desktop screen after completing the installation process.
- Lastly, tap on the Open option in order to open the Now TV application immediately.
So, these are steps to install Now TV on a Firestick device.
Sum up Things…
Now, it’s time to put an end to this guide. If you perform all the aforementioned steps in their appropriate order, then you will be able to install Now TV on a Firestick device. We hope this guide will definitely help you to enjoy Now TV on a FireStick device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There any Risk of Using Now TV Application on Amazon Fire TV Device?
It is absolutely a safe option to install the Now TV app on an Amazon Firestick device. You can utilize it without any worries.
What is the Charge Linked with Utilizing Now TV on Amazon Firestick?
There are no charges you will have to paid to use Now TV on your Firestick device. You can use it free of cost.
Is Now TV Application Available Officially on Amazon Store?
Sadly no. This application is not available officially on the Amazon store. So, you will have to download and install this application by using the sideloading route. But, you can be assured that there is no risk to use this application on the Amazon Firestick device.