Are you looking for how to cancel Twitch prime? If yes, then you have arrived at the right page. Here, we are about to discuss some easy procedures that can help you to cancel twitch prime from your device with ease. For some viewers who are unaware of what the Twitch prime is, we are going to preface them with it.
Twitch is one of the best platforms that is extremely famous for the live streaming of gaming videos. This platform allows its users to view the gameplay of popular games such as FIFA 20, PUBG, Mine Craft, etc. Besides, it also lets the users connect with each other and make them able to interact, live chat, and get entertained between them.
Twitch service is available on both the premium as well as the standard versions. With the premium version of the Twitch platform, you can get a lot of exciting things. Some of them are accessing channel acceptance, loot gifting, in-game content, and bonus games. Despite having several benefits, sometimes, you might feel the premium version useless.
If you come across such a situation, then you have the option to cancel the premium version. But, you will need to keep in mind that after canceling twitch prime, you will also lose ad-free content, exclusive saving, consolidated cat options, and access to free games content. However, if you wish to do that, then you can go through the guide discussed below.
What do you Mean by Twitch Prime Membership?
Before going to know how to cancel Twitch prime, you will need to know what the Twitch prime subscription is. It is nothing but a payment made from your side to some specific channels on Twitch live streaming platform.
The main objective of this Twitch prime subscription is to support streamers financially so that they will be able to stream content regularly or even for all-time on this platform.
Sometimes, the subscribers or users of this platform are remunerated for their help in the sort of new content as well as another digital asset with an enhanced and expanded status in the chat pads of those particular channels.
Before applying the steps for how to cancel Twitch prime trial, you will need to know its offering. Have a look at them:
- Channel subscription
- Latest pins and emotes
- Advertise-free streaming service
- Access to HD gaming content
- A wide range of contents
- A broad range of live video streaming.
- Entree to selected promotions
- Subscription to famous personalities or content
- Loot gifting
- Widespread video
- Private chat badges and Twitch chat rooms available only for prime subscriber
However, most of the streaming services provided by Twitch premium service are quite similar to the contribution of Amazon prime. The prime service of both of these two services gives a lot of additional advantages. Moreover, the Twitch premium service comes at an affordable rate that opens unique live streaming services for the users.
Know the Benefits of Twitch Prime Membership
Before knowing how to cancel Twitch prime, it is required to know the benefits of having a Twitch prime subscription. Twitch is an associate of Amazon premium subscription – so, it also offers a lot of exclusive advantages to its subscribed members. Here we are going to show you some of them that you can have by subscribing to Twitch prime.
- A Twitch prime subscriber is classified as a free member of the Twitch streaming service. They are offered all the expensive as well as productive advantages to increase their streaming experience with their service.
- The advertise-free live streaming feature allows you to experience an extensive watching experience without any sort of obstruction of advertisements during the show.
- Twitch premium provides a lot of color options for the consolidated chats. It allows you to toggle up to 3 setup sliders. You can change the setting anytime by navigating into the Settings of your Twitch premium account.
- The member of Twitch can have entrance to high-quality gaming content and have entrance to play any game from the list without spending any additional costs.
- Twitch is ample of other unusual features such as Kappa HD that is particularly meant for the Twitch premium users.
So, after getting enrolled for a Twitch premium membership, you can have free entrance to all of these advantages and fabulous service.
Tricks to Utilize Twitch Prime Subscription
To use the prime subscription of your Twitch account, you can use the steps as follows:
- On any subsidiary partner or channel, you will get a Subscribe button (if you still not buy the subscription). Tap on the Subscribe option.
- Afterward, you will get two different options. One of them is a free Subscribe or membership without any further cost.
- After buying a membership or subscription, first, you will have to refresh the webpage.
- Next, you will notice an emblem at the upper pane of the chat room. On the banner, you will see a Share button – tap on that. You will have 30 days to use this subscription.
- Thereafter, you will have to put a system notification in the text box. After being ready to share a partner or channel, hit the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Now, the message will convey a chat warning that will also combine the custom report.
- Finally, the channel membership you want to buy with your Twitch premium account will be seen on the Subscription page by itself.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime? [2 Easy Methods]
Here are two easy ways that can help you to cancel the prime membership of your Twitch account. So, you are recommended to perform the methods provided below:
Procedure 1: Cancel the Subscription along with your Amazon Premium Membership
If you cancel Amazon Premium membership directly, then it will destroy both the Amazon and Twitch premium membership subscriptions by itself. For that, you can apply the steps as follows:
- First of all, you will have to log into the Amazon account by using the login credentials.
- Go to the upper right pane of the next page. Then, pick the option ‘Account and Lists’.
- Next, pick the ‘Your Prime Membership’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Tap on the ‘End Membership and benefits’ option from the left pane of the screen.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘End Membership’ from the next screen.
- Now, the next 1-2 screens will seem to confirm you for cancelation of your membership. Tap on the ‘Continue to cancel’ option to cancel your prime subscription.
Procedure 2: Cancel the Subscription without Canceling the Amazon Prime Subscription
If you wish to know how to cancel Twitch prime without canceling your Amazon prime membership, then this method is just for you. If you are an Amazon premium subscriber and wish to only cancel your Twitch membership, then you can take a look at the steps mentioned below:
- In the beginning, log into the Twitch account by using the Username and Password.
- Then, tap on the ‘My Profile’ option and ” icon.
- Choose the gear-shaped Settings icon from the upcoming menu.
- Navigate to the Connections tab from the next window.
- After that, tap on the Disconnect option that appears in the Amazon section.
- Unlinking the Twitch and Amazon accounts makes you drop access to some of the features like Prime Gaming and Cheering with Bits.
- After Unlinking these premium accounts, the Twitch prime membership would get canceled by itself after the date of revival met.
Easy Methods to Cancel Twitch Prime Free Trial
If you wish to know how to cancel Twitch prime free trial, then you can perform the ways described below:
To eliminate your free prime subscription, wait for the conclusion of the prevailing 30-day subscription term. After completing 30 days, your Twitch premium membership will be canceled by itself. Still, if it doesn’t help you to solve your queries related to how to cancel Twitch prime, then you can perform the next method given below.
First and foremost, tap on the ‘Your Prime Membership Account’ option. Then, tap on the ‘End Trial and Benefits’ option by going to the left bottom corner of the screen. Afterward, choose the ‘End My Benefits’ option from the next screen. Lastly, choose the ‘Continue to Cancel’ option to cancel the subscription. If you prefer, you can also click on the ‘Keep My twitch Membership’ option. However, if you really want to cancel Twitch prime free trial and if this method failed to do that, then you can perform the next procedure stated below.
An alternative method you can also choose is to modify the settings and then choose the ‘Don’t Renew Subscription’ option. As a result, it will end your subscription by itself after finishing the free trial period.
Before clicking on the ‘Don’t Renew Subscription’ option, you will get 8 different options. Choose any of them and then tap on the ‘Don’t Renew Subscription’ button to cancel your Twitch prime free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to Cancel Twitch Prime
Will Dropping Twitch Premium will Drop the Amazon Prime Membership too?
Your answer is No – dropping your Twitch premium account won’t delete the membership of your Amazon premium account. Usually, Amazon is like a big sunshade that keeps other streaming platforms under it.
Some of the streaming services fetch you nothing while some of them come at an additional charge. Fortunately, Twitch premium comes under Amazon premium service that you can get free of cost. Therefore, you don’t face a loss if you remove the membership of your Twitch premium account.
What Occurs after Canceling Twitch Prime?
Once you remove the streaming service, you won’t be responsible for anything in the further billing limit. The streaming service is only available through your prime subscription. Now, you will proceed to credit for only an Amazon premium membership.
The most reliable method to have a test on all the advantages of Amazon Twitch and Amazon premium is to sign-up for their 30-days free trial period. It allows you to have a free trial of their streaming services.
How to Renew the Membership of Twitch Prime?
After using one month of your membership to your Twitch premium account, simply go to the partner you wish to subscribe to. After that, tap on the Subscribe option and then choose the Subscribe option once again from Twitch prime Crown.
Sum up Things…
Twitch premium is an excellent service for you if you like to play video games and watch videos. But, there are some instances when users come across some glitches while deactivating their prime membership. Therefore, in this guide, we have discussed how to cancel Twitch prime subscription in a proper way.
All the methods discussed in the above guide are foolproof and have already helped so many affected users to cancel their Twitch premium account. The above methods will definitely help you to ease your problem. We hope this guide will definitely help you to solve all of your queries related to how to cancel Twitch prime.