Apple is extremely concerned regarding the secrecy of its users. It takes the whole responsibility and ensures the safety of your data. So, it might be a quite difficult task for you to upgrade an iOS device to the most advanced model. Sometimes, after purchasing a new iPhone you might encounter some problems like how to approve iPhone from Mac.
Don’t worry, you will have to authenticate that you are the person who is trying to access the device while utilizing your iCloud login information like password and Apple ID. You can confirm it on iCloud from your Mac or iOS device with ease. Here in this guide, we are about to discuss some easy tips and tricks that can help you to approve your iPhone from Mac.
So, if you are looking for the answers to the questions like how do I approve my iPhone from another device on iCloud, or how to approve an iPhone, then you can have a look at the below section to solve all of your queries in a short time.
How to Approve iPhone from iCloud?
After purchasing a new iPhone, you can approve it through iCloud. For that, you can take a look at the steps provided below:
- First of all, open ‘System Preference’ on your Mac device.
- Afterward, look for the iCloud option. Once you get that, click on it.
- Now, provide the credentials of your Apple account. Type your iCloud ID and it’s password in the specific field.
- After entering the login credentials, it will prompt that you will need Apple ID or 6 digits verification code in order to approve your Mac device.
- Next, open the iPhone signed in to iCloud. It will ask you to authorize it or not.
- Click on the Allow option to receive the Apple ID verification code.
- Finally, type the verification code in the appropriate field.
Hopefully, it will help you to solve your search regarding how to approve the iPhone from Mac.
How do I Approve my iPhone from Another Device on iCloud?
Now, if you wish to know how to Approve iPhone from Another iPhone, then this description is just for you. Verifying iOS devices is quite easier to authorizing the Mac. There is one different point that you will have to understand. For that, you can follow the steps given below:
- In the beginning, open the Settings application on your Mac device.
- Then, select the iCloud option from there.
- It will send you the Apple ID verification code on another iPhone.
- Enter the verification code on the specific field.
- Now, the difference is – after entering the Apple ID verification code, you will be asked to provide the iPhone passcode.
If you are unable to perform these steps, or if you are facing any problems while applying these steps, then you can disable the iCloud keychain or two-factor authentication.
How to Approve an iPhone Without an iCloud Gadget?
If you don’t have the access to your other authenticated device and you require to verify your device, then here is another method to do this. You can get the verification code through an SMS that will be given to your trusted iCloud contact number. So, how do you get this verification code on your device? For that, you can follow the steps as follows:
- First, tap on the ‘Didn’t get a verification code’ option showing on the screen requesting the verification code.
- Next, select the appropriate option that will transfer it to your trusted contact number.
- After a few seconds, you will receive a phone call or SMS as per your choice that will give you a 6 digit verification code.
- So, you can apply that verification code on your device while trying to verify it.
Now, you are done. After this method, hopefully, the signing-in process will be completed successfully.
How to Approve iPhone from Mac by Syncing Data?
After trying all the above tricks, if you still looking for how do I approve my iPhone from another device on iCloud, then you can apply this trick as your last option. You can also keep the backup of your personal data on iCloud from another device. When you wish to access the iCloud backup data on another device, you can sign in to the same iCloud account and perform all the aforementioned steps in order to restore iCloud backup data.
But, if you wish to sync iCloud data on another iCloud, then there is another way to do this. Moreover, in this method, you don’t require to sign in on another iCloud and approve that. But, to perform this method, you will have to download the ‘AnyTrans’ app from the App Store.
It’s a simple and easy-to-use data managing application that lets you transfer data without any limitations. It includes photos, music, movies, messages, and so many others. However, to sync data one to another iCloud account, you can apply the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, open All Store on your device and search for the ‘AnyTrans’ app.
- Once you get that, click on the Install button to download and install in on your Mac.
- Wait for a few seconds until it completes the downloading process.
- Next, launch Device Manager and then tap on the ‘iCloud Manager’ button.
- After that, click on the ‘iCloud Manager’ option from the next page.
- Log into your two iCloud accounts by using the login credentials.
- Scroll down the page until you get the option ‘Category Management’.
- Afterward, tap on the Photos button and then choose the files you wish to sync.
- Finally, tap on the ‘To iCloud’ option to complete the transferring process.
With this, we have reached the end of this guide. All of the steps mentioned in the above section are foolproof and helped so many new iPhone users. But, you will have to make sure that you have performed all the steps in their appropriate order as they are given. We hope, it will also help you to know how to approve iPhone from Mac in detail.