Roblox is one of the most accepted broad online multiplayer gaming platform used by several users throughout the globe. This platform is specifically designed on an inventive concept that allows users to develop bespoke games and play with many online gamers.
Users can spot countless ways to prepare scenarios and locations by utilizing the virtual construction blocks – it’s quite similar to the real-life Lego blocks we utilize. This platform already has gained more than 100 million users who are now active monthly on this exciting online gaming platform.
But, there are a few users who are struggling with Roblox error code 267 while going to play this game on their device. If you are also one of the affected users. Then, you can take a glance at the guide discussed hereunder. It can help you to know what this error means, why it arises, and how you can get rid of it. So, let’s start.
What do you Mean by the Error Code 267 Roblox?
This is an error that can arise on any sort of online surface. Most of the gamers who are aware of this game are able to fix this matter. But, the users who are unaware of this error face a hard time struggling with this issue.
After you have successfully installed the Roblox player on your device and are now playing some exciting games on it. But, while playing the game you might face some unexpected error like Roblox error code 267 that prevents you to enter any game on this platform.
You may come across this error in several forms. Sometimes, this error also might come with the error message “DISCONNECTED: you have kicked out from Roblox game [error code 267]” or anything that’s similar to this.
This issue principally arises when you are kicked out from any game showing an article that usually includes the command from the main admin. But, they can’t be blamed for this error as it arises when the game recognizes a strange player around it.
At that time, the preventive mechanism of this platform is activated by itself. It attempts to restrict any sort of exploiting or hacking that might be made by the gamer. At this time, it stops you to use this platform by showing the Roblox error code 267.
Why does the Roblox Error Code 267 Appear?
There are several possible reasons why Roblox is showing the error code 267. Some of the most common causes are as follows:
- A low connection of bandwidth or an irregular broadcast connection can cause issues in the Windows firewall. It outcomes in the crashing of the game.
- Roblox is a heavy gaming platform – so, you will need a fast Internet connection while playing games on it. Therefore, a poor Internet connection can cause this error.
- If you are using an Internet connection with low ping and if it probably becomes too high, then the gaming server failed to respond to that.
- If the server you are using goes out of your control, then you also might become unable to access this gaming platform.
- You may come across the error code 267 Roblox if there is an incomplete download of the game. If any components are missing in Roblox, then it can also trigger this error.
- It also might happen that the game you are trying to access is blank – maybe it’s not yet developed till now and that’s why you are unable to access it.
However, whatever the reasons behind this error, there is a lot of ways to troubleshoot it. You can keep reading the rest of this guide to know the solutions.
Easy Tricks to Fix Roblox Error Code 267
Here, we are going to provide some useful tricks that can help you to mitigate the error code 267 in a short time. Try the below methods one-by-one in the same order as they are given.
Method 1: Reset the Internet Settings
This will resolve all the problems coming from the window’s side – by resetting the Internet connection you flash out all the problems that can cause this error. So, let’s see how you can reset the settings of your Internet connection:
- In the beginning, close all the programs and windows that are opened or running in the background of the system.
- Afterward, launch the ‘Internet Explorer’ on the system and then navigate to ‘Internet Options’. Choose Tools from the menu.
- On the next page, navigate to the Advanced tab. Locate the ‘Reset Internet Explorers Settings’ box and tap on the Reset button.
- You will see a dialog box within a few seconds that prompts you whether you are sure or not to reset the settings of the browser. Click on the Reset button from the box.
- Now, the web browser is done with implementing all the fundamental default settings to its surface. Tap on the Close button followed by the OK button.
After doing this, reboot the system in order to implement all the changes. Now, you can check whether the Roblox error code 267 is resolved or not. If the error still persists, then you can move on to the other hacks mentioned below.
Method 2: Make Sure that you are Using a Supported Web Browser
This is the biggest mistake often done by the Roblox players – choice of the web browser. This also can cause this problem while going to open this platform. The best way to solve this error is to make sure that you are using a browser that supports Roblox. You can try playing the game on Roblox in Google Chrome. It is one of the most successful as well as popular web browsers currently available out there. So, after changing the browser, you can check if the Roblox error code 267 is troubleshot.
Method 3: Verify the Broadcast Connection
As we mentioned earlier, the Roblox error code 267 also might arise due to the faulty wireless connection. This solution particularly goes for the gamers who are utilizing the Roblox platform on the kind of devices like desktop, laptops, or even smartphones that need broadcast connections to play games.
To get rid of these types of errors, you will have to ensure that the broadcast connection you are using up to the mark and it’s working fine. If it’s not, then you will have to reset the connection or you can try some other troubleshooting methods on it.
To bypass this kind of disaster, you will have to make sure that the Internet connection you are using to play games on the Roblox platform is verified. A verified Internet connection can help you to solve all kinds of nasty Internet connection problems as you know you have a strong Internet connection with you.
Method 4: Deactivate Ad Blockers
According to some tech-experts, disabling the ad blockers can be considered as a win-win solution for the gamers as it blocks all the bothersome ads. It can help you to continue your job in peace. It is nonetheless a small problem and to be notified when it comes to Roblox error code 267, this is because mostly these ad blockers block more than just the advertisements.
Down below are the steps that can help you to disable the ad blockers:
- First and foremost, launch the web browser you use.
- You will see the AdBlock option near the address bar of the browser. Click on it.
- Next, tap on the option that prompts ‘Enable on this Site’.
- After disabling it from the menu, the browser will show that the ad blockers are now disabled on this website instead of enabled.
Thereafter, you should try playing games on Roblox to check if the Roblox error code 267 is still bothering you. If you see that the error is still not gone, then you can perform the next solution given below.
Method 5: Verify the Security Settings of the Web Browser
Just making sure that the web browser is genuine is not enough. But, you will have to assure yourself regarding the fact that whether the browser you are using is safe or it is under someone’s influence.
This can also be a significant cause of interference in your gaming experience. So, you can solve the error 267 Roblox by verifying the security settings of the browser you are using to play the game of the Roblox platform.
Here, we are going to provide the verifying steps that can be performed on Internet Explorer. So, you are a user of Internet Explorer, then you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, launch Internet Explorer on your computer.
- After that, navigate to the Tools bar and click on it. Pick the option ‘Internet Options’ from the menu.
- Next, tap on the Security button located at the upper pane of the Internet option’s window.
- Tap on the item that simply states the Internet or restricted websites. Lastly, tap on the slider in order to access all the available options out there.
After verifying the security settings, you can exit from Internet Explorer. Reboot the computer to apply the changes you have done recently. Now, check if the Roblox error code 267 is solved. Else, you can check whether the appropriate ports are open or not.
Method 6: Ensure that the Suitable Ports are Open
Mostly, computer users face a connectivity problem when they keep their firewall ports closed. Moreover, these ports also might be clogged due to some awkward reasons.
Once you fix this problem, maybe the game will launch automatically by solving the Roblox error code 267. You can try to open a clogged or closed port by following the steps stated below:
- First, locate the IP address of the router.
- Navigate to the Setting of the wireless device.
- Then, you will get boxes to enter the login credentials.
- Enter the appropriate Password and Username in the accurate field.
- On the next page, locate the Port Forwarding section of the router.
- Here, you will see several options – open your preferred port.
- Next, a box will seem – enter your personal IP address of the system.
- Save the settings by clicking on the Apply button.
Thereafter, close the window and save the changes by rebooting the computer. Now, you can check whether the Roblox error code 267 is solved.
Sum up Things…
That’s it. So, these 6 are the probable ways to get rid of Roblox error code 267. All of these solutions are foolproof and tested by verifies tech-specialist.
After trying the above hacks, if you still stuck with Roblox error code 267, then you can uninstall the Roblox software from your computer and try to reinstall it once again. Hopefully, this guide will help you to have a great gaming experience with the Roblox platform.