Nvidia GeForce is an escort app for the GeForce GTX graphics card that offers an easy-to-use user interface for computer gamers. GeForce Experience is also very beneficial in managing the settings of any game.
Windows users often report that they are unable to use any feature correlated with Nvidia Experience. It often clashes with the Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003. You may come across this error in several forms. They are:
“Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0001”
“Something went wrong. Try restarting GeForce Experience.”
“Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0003”
There is only one option – ‘Close’, which you will get under the dialog box of the error. The error code is reported to happen on Windows 10, 8, and 7. However, if you are a non-tech savvy person, then it might be difficult for you to troubleshoot this error.
But, don’t worry. We are here to get you out of this situation. Here in this guide, we are going to provide some easy tips and tricks that can help you to mitigate this error on your own. So, you can have a glance at the guide briefed hereunder.
What Causes the Nvidia GeForce Error Code 0x0003?
The ‘GeForce experience something went wrong 0x0003’ issue might occur due to some different reasons. Knowing the actual cause can help you to fix it within a few times. So, take a look at the causes given below:
- Damaged or corrupted Nvidia driver is one of the major reasons for NVIDIA for the Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003.
- If the Nvidia Telemetry Services are not permitted to communicate with your desktop, then it can occur the Nvidia GeForce Experience error.
- If the mandatory Nvidia Services is not enabled on your computer, then you can also trigger this error.
- When the GPU driver interferes with the Windows update, then you can come across this error.
- If there are any problems with the network adapter, then this error code may appear on the system.
Now, you are aware of the probable reasons behind this error. So, it’s time to apply the tips and tricks described below.
Easy Hacks to Solve Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003
There are 5 easy ways to troubleshoot this error. All of them are discussed in the below section. Perform them one-by-one as they are given:
Solution 1: Restart Nvidia Service Forcefully
Sometimes, the Nvidia services get disabled by itself and cause the Nvidia GeForce error code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 computer.
To solve this problem, you can reboot the Nvidia services like Nvidia Display Service, Nvidia Local System Container, Nvidia Network Service Container, so on. You can apply the below steps in order to do this:
- First of all, press the R and Windows key both at the same time from the keyboard to launch the Run command box.
- Afterward, type “services.msc” in the input field. Hit the Enter key from the keyboard to launch the Services window.
- Next, search for all the Nvidia services. Once you get all of them, select them and right-click on them. Pick Restart from the list of available options.
- After doing this, if you see that the Nvidia services are still not started to run, then right-click on them. Pick the Start option from the list.
Now, you can check whether the Nvidia experience error code 0x0003 is solved or not. If you see that the error is still not gone, then perform the other ways given below.
Solution 2: Allow Nvidia Telemetry Container to Interact with your Desktop
According to some tech experts, this error can be fixed by utilizing the service screen to ensure that the Nvidia Telemetry service is permitted to communicate with your desktop. You will also have to make sure that the service is turned On. For that, you can perform the steps mentioned below:
Hit the Windows key and R simultaneously from the keyboard. Once it opens the Run dialog box, type “services.msc” in the search box. Click on the OK button to navigate to the Services screen. Alternatively, you can also press Enter to do the same.
Now, you will be prompted by the User Account Control whether you have the administrative permission. Tap on the Yes button to grant permission.
Afterward, scroll down the services list and look for the ‘Nividia Telemetry Container’. Once you get the ‘Nividia Telemetry Container’, right-click on it.
Next, select Properties from the list of options. It will navigate you to the Properties window of ‘Nvidia Telemetry Container’.
Go to the ‘Log On’ tab. Make Now, you will have to ensure that the ‘Allow service to interact with desktop’ box is checked. Click on the Apply button to save the changes you have done recently.
Now, click on the back icon located in the left-upper pane of the screen in order to go back to the previous screen. Locate the services given below:
1st: Nvidia Display Service
2nd: Nvidia Local System Container
3rd: Nvidia Network Service Container
Once you get them, right-click on them and pick the Start option to make sure that these services are running. After enabling these services, repeat the same operation that was triggering the Nvidia error code 0x0003 previously.
Now, you can check if the ‘GeForce experience something went wrong 0x0003’ problem is resolved. Else, you can reset the command adapter to solve this problem.
Solution 3: Reset Network Adapter
‘Comms reinstall’ or ‘Winsock reset’ is another way to get rid of Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003. You will just have to reset the software of the network adapter to do this. For that, apply the steps stated below:
- In the beginning, open the Start menu and then type “command prompt” in the search bar.
- Once it shows the ‘Command Prompt’ option in the search result, right-click on it.
- Then, select the ‘Run as administrator’ option from the list in order to open the Command Prompt with admin privileges.
- Tap on the Yes button from the ‘User Account Control’ dialog box.
- Next, type the command “netsh winsock reset” in the Command Prompt window. Run the entered command by pressing the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Wait for a few seconds until it completes the executing process. Then, close the window.
Restart the system to save the system to apply the changes and check if the Nvidia experience error code 0x0003 is solved.
Solution 4: Reinstall the Nvidia Components
If you are stuck with the ‘GeForce experience error 0x0003 windows 7’ issue, then reinstalling the Nvidia components can also help you to get rid of this error. Here are the steps to reinstall the Nvidia components:
Open the Run command box and then type “appwiz.cpl” in the input field. Hit Enter to navigate to the ‘Programs and Features’ window.
Here, you will see all the programs or apps installed on your computer. Tap on the Publisher option to give order to every installed app by their publisher.
After that, right-click on the first listing published by Nvidia Corporation. Then, choose Uninstall from the menu of available options. Repeat the same process with all the items published by Nvidia Corporation.
Repeat step 2 with all the Nvidia app that you have installed currently. Thereafter, restart the system and wait for a few seconds until the next startup sequence is being completed.
After starting up the computer, visit the official website of Nvidia and search for the appropriate Nvidia components. Once you get that, tap on the ‘Download Now’ button. Complete the installation process by following the on-screen guidance.
After completing the installation process, it will install the missing driver by itself. Once the new drivers are set on your computer, perform a restart to save the changes.
Check if it solves the Nvidia GeForce error code 0x0003. Else, you can perform the next solution as your last attempt.
Solution 5: Update the Nvidia Graphic Driver
If none of the aforementioned solutions helped you to solve the Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003 then the error might be occurring due to the outdated GPU driver. You can solve this error by updating the Nvidia graphic driver. Follow the below steps to do that:
- Open the Run box and type “devmgmt.msc” in the input field.
- Press the Enter key from the keyboard to launch the Device Manager window.
- Tap on the ‘Display adapters’ option to expand the list.
- Afterward, locate the ‘Nvidia graphics card’ and right-click on it.
- Pick the ‘Update driver’ option from the list.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ in order to update the driver by itself.
Wait for a few seconds until it completes the updating procedure. Afterward, restart the system to apply the changes. Then, you can check if the Nvidia GeForce error code 0x0003 is resolved.
After trying all the above solutions, if you are still stuck with the same error, then you can create a new Nvidia account to solve this error.
So, these are foolproof ways to fix the Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003. These solutions have already helped so many affected users to fix this error. We hope it will also help you to get rid of this issue in a short time.