Are you facing struggle while playing PUBG mobile or another mobile game on your computer or gaming laptop? If yes, then you can fix the lag in Tencent gaming buddy to get rid of this obstacle. Gameloop or Tencent gaming buddy is one of the best emulators that can help you in playing mobile games on your computer. It needs huge resources to run mobile games on a device.
Mostly, the reason behind the launch of Gameloop was to play PUBG mobile or another mobile game on computers. That’s why Hence, the Tencent gaming buddy has been considered as the official PUBG emulator in today’s tech market. But recently, the Tencent developers have started to enhance the effectiveness of the emulator by spreading other online HD games in it. For that, you need some high-resource specs to run these games placidly.
So, the low-end configuration system can create lags in the games. Moreover, if the driver or graphic card doesn’t meet the minimum system needs of the game, then it also might be the reason behind the lags of the game. Don’t worry, here, we are about to provide some easy tips and tricks that can help you perform Tencent gaming buddy lag fix on your own. So, you are recommended to take a glance at the guide described hereunder.
How to Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy?
There are a lot of ways to troubleshoot the Tencent gaming buddy issues. If Tencent gaming buddy not working on your PC, then you can try the hacks discussed below. So, let’s start.
Fix 1: Check the System Configuration of your Computer
To run the PUBG or any other mobile games without any hassle on your PC, first, you will need to check whether your RIG has sufficient compelling components that match the minimal system demands of the game. Here, we have mentioned the least necessities for a gaming buddy to play mobile games flawlessly.
Minimum System Configuration:
- GPU: ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 or NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT
- Graphics Memory: 2GB
- CPU: AMD at 1.8 GHz or Dual-core from Intel
- Memory (RAM): 3GB
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Storage: 1 GB of free space
- DirectX: Version 8.0c
Recommended System Configuration:
- GPU: ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 or NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT
- Graphics Memory: 4 GB
- CPU: AMD at 1.8 GHz or Quad-core from Intel
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Storage: 3 GB of free space
These are the system requirements for Tencent gaming buddy that you just need to have. If your PC matches these requirements, then hopefully, you never face the ‘Tencent gaming buddy not working’ issue. Still, after matching these system requirements, if you are still struggling with the same issue, then you can try the other ways described below.
Fix 2: Turn On Virtualization Mode in BIOS
Turning the Virtualization setting of your PC On can help your PC to work more efficiently. It also allows the system to use the CPU power more effectively so that it can run actively. Apart from this, the CPU virtualization system lets a particular processor deed as recurring unusual CPUs. So, enable the virtualization mode by following the steps stated below:
First of all, move the cursor to the Start menu and then type “bios” in the input field. Hit the Enter key from the keyboard in order to launch BIOS on your PC. As a result, the ‘Change Advanced Startup’ button will appear on the next page – click on it.
Next, tap on the Recovery button. Thereafter, move the cursor to the ‘Advanced Startup’ pane. Locate the ‘Restart Now’ option and tap on it. Save the recent alterations by rebooting the system.
While performing the restart, a new screen will pop up with different options. From there, click on the Troubleshoot button. Thereafter, choose the ‘Advanced Options’ from the next screen. Tap on the ‘UEFI Firmware Settings’ followed by the Restart button.
Afterward, press the F10 key from the keyboard. It will navigate you to the BIOS window of the system. Launch the System settings. Then, locate the ‘Virtualization Technology’ button. Once you get that option, click on that. After doing this, save the alterations by rebooting the system.
Note: In case you are unable to locate this option, then the graphics card and the motherboard might not support the Virtualization of your PC.
In that case, you can apply the further ways provided below to perform the Tencent gaming buddy lag fix.
Fix 3: Provide High Priority to TGB Emulator EXE
Specifying High Priority to an app indicates that we are commanding your PC to provide more resources. When you start an app on a PC it’s not the only app that is running at that time. There are various support and other background rules or apps that are opened at the same time. You can go to the Task Manager of the system in order to see all these background processes with ease. To adjust the TGB Emulator.exe preference, you can apply the steps provided below:
- In the beginning, launch the Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC and then open PUBG Mobile Game on it.
- After that, navigate to the ‘Task Manager’ of the system.
- Go to the left upper span of the screen and then tap on the Detail tab.
- Locate the ‘AndroidEmulator.exe’ and ‘AppMarket.exe’ options.
- Right Click on them and then choose the Priority option from the list.
- Thereafter, assign Realtime to it.
- Next, you can exit from the Task Manager window. Apply the alterations by rebooting the computer.
Now, try to play mobile games on your computer to check whether it fixes lag in Tencent gaming buddy. Else, try the next method provided below.
Fix 4: Set the Power Settings of your PC to Performance
A PC always stays in its power-saving mode by default. But still, sometimes, it affects the performance of your computer by limiting the usage of power by the CPU. Power saving mode is great for long-lasting battery life – but, it limits you from utilizing the computer at its ultimate. So, to perform Tencent gaming buddy FPS drop fix, you can set the power settings of your computer to the performance by following the steps mentioned below:
- First, launch the ‘Control Panel’ by going to the Start menu.
- Then, look for the ‘Search Power Option’ by searching for it in the search box.
- Tap on the Power button and then choose the Plan mode to High Performance.
- If you are unable to locate such a power Plan, then choose ‘Create Power Plan’.
- Next, select ‘High-Performance Mode’ from the next page for that Power Plan. Change the name of the power plan to “PUBG MODE”.
- If you are a laptop user, then tap on the Battery symbol by going to the Taskbar. Adjust the mode to supreme attainment.
Now, you have fixed the power scheme to High-Performance favorably. After doing this, if your queries for how to fix Tencent gaming buddy lag are still unresolved, then you can move on to the other solutions stated below.
Fix 5: Enhance the ‘Pagination’ Size of the System
As we mentioned earlier, there are certain memory or spaces required for the PC to run the games properly. But, space or memory designated to the PC is perpetually more limited. You can enhance the size of the Pagination files – but, take precautions while deciding the size of the pagination files. Make sure that it shouldn’t exceed more than the RAM size of the system. To increase the Pagination size of the system, you can perform the steps as follows:
- In the beginning, go to the ‘My Computer’ section and right-click on it. Afterward, choose the Properties option from the list.
- Go to the left side panel of the screen and then tap on the ‘Advanced System Settings option.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab followed by the Performance tab. Pick the ‘Settings’ choice from the list.
- Go to the Advanced section once again. You will see it near the Visual effect category. Tap on the Change button from the ‘Virtual Memory’ section.
- Deselect the assigned virtual memory option that was selected automatically. After that, tap on the ‘Custom Size’ option and provide the implicit size of the Pagination files.
- Make sure that you have set the max size and original size to the same. Don’t forget to enter the size in MB.
Lastly, reboot the computer and then check whether this solution fixes lag in Tencent gaming buddy. If you see that the problem still persists, then clear the temp file of the system.
Fix 6: Clean the Unnecessary Temp File of the Computer
The computer generates some registry, temp files, etc while using or opening an app on it. You will have to delete all the unwanted temp files regularly that will assist you to enhance the execution of the system. For that, you can apply the steps as follows:
- Press the R and Win keys both at the same time from the keyboard in order to launch the Run Command box.
- Then, type “temp” in the command box and then hit the Enter key to proceed. On the next page, you will see all the temp folders located there.
- Choose all of them and right-click on them. Select the Delete option from the list to remove all the temp files from the system.
- Lastly, apply the changes by rebooting the PC.
Now, you can check if you have now fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy.
Additional Tips and Tricks
After trying all the above ways if you are still searching for how to fix Tencent gaming buddy lag, then you can try the tricks given below:
- Check your Internet speed
- Change the Settings of the Tencent Gaming Emulator
- Update the outdated graphics card
- Use a gaming performance-boosting software
- Utilize turbo-engine mode while playing games
- Reinstall the Tencent Gaming Buddy
Sum up Things
That’s it. These are the ways that can help you to perform Tencent gaming buddy FPS drop fix. Make sure that you have applied all the above ways in their respective order. These solutions have already helped so many affected users to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy on their own. Hopefully, it will also help you to mitigate this problem from its core.