Hardcore gamers always like to show their gaming talent by live-streaming their games. Bitraider is an online gaming platform that lets gamers from various regions of the globe download games online and streams their individual games online. With the introduction of the Bitraider streaming client – the basic purpose of this platform is to make the online game streaming and downloading service simpler.
But, despite being a cool platform – the Bitraider client also has some significant drawbacks. Sometimes, users got really annoyed by these glitches and wished to remove the Bitraider distribution web client from their computers. The hindrance is that once you install the Bitraider client it started to run automatically in the background of the system. Now, when users try to stop the app, it will stop functioning properly.
But still, most of the users got disappointed with the functionality of this streaming platform. However, if you are also a sufferer of the same issue and now you really want to get rid of the Bitraider streaming client, then you have arrived at the right page. Here in this guide, we are going to provide you a step-by-step procedure that can help you to remove Bitraider from your computer with ease.
But, before going to perform the uninstallation method, you can have a look at the short description mentioned below to know what is Bitraider streaming client. Therefore, go through the discussion till the end to know the uninstallation methods of the Bitraider client. So, let’s start.
What is Bitraider Streaming Client?
Bitraider streaming client is an online gaming service introduced by Bitraider. It’s not for the initial time that the manufacturer is offering these types of services. Rather there are several older versions that already live in the gaming industry.
The 184.108.40.206 version is one of the most famous versions among these along with over 98% of all installations. It indicates that the manufacturer became very much popular in the gaming market. Instead of having a huge user database, it is started to lose its market.
Bitraider Streaming Client Should I Remove it?
According to a recent survey, several users are now want to uninstall Bitraider from their computer. This is just because of the background running properties of this app. As the app continuously runs in the background – it is consuming most of the RAM memory of the system.
It results in slower performance on your computer. Brwc.exe is the setup file of the Bitraider streaming client – you will see this name while performing the installation process. But, after completing the installation process it creates a folder that contains about 36 subfiles and also consumes a space of 3.78 MB.
There is a file named by OptUpdate.exe among these sub-files. This executable file helps the Bitraider app to keep itself upgrade automatically and it will give you a notification once it finds any advanced version available for download.
Know the Problems you might Face While performing the Uninstallation Process of Bitraider Streaming Client
Now, you are aware of the concept that describes you what the Bitraider streaming client is. The most disturbing factor regarding the Bitraider is that you just can’t remove it with ease. You might face a lot of obstacles while trying to uninstall the Bitraider app from the system. Some of the most common problems that you might face are:
- You may see that the Bitraider app is not available in the ‘Programs and Features’ category of the control panel
- You don’t have adequate privileges to remove the Bitraider web client from the system
- A file that is essential to remove this app from the system could not run properly
- Not all the necessary files are not installed properly due to an unwanted error
- Another ongoing process is disturbing the uninstallation process of Bitraider
- After completing the uninstallation process in a proper way Bitraider is still available on the hard disk of the system
So, these are the problems you might meet while performing the uninstallation process of the Bitraider streaming client. There are several Bitraider users throughout the globe – who are also facing an alike problem same to you with the Bitraider uninstallation process.
3 Easy Methods to Uninstall Bitraider Distribution Web Client
As we mentioned above, you might face a lot of issues while running or after uninstalling the Bitraider app from your computer. Here are some practical uninstallation methods provided by some tech-experts that can help you to uninstall the Bitraider streaming client from your computer. So, you can perform the methods discussed below:
Method 1: Uninstall Bitraider Web Client from Control Panel
You can see all the programs you have downloaded on the system on the ‘Programs and Features’ section of the Control Panel. So, it’s the same for the Bitraider client – it also needs to be listed in the same location. So, you can try the below steps to remove Bitraider from your computer:
- First of all, navigate to the Start menu and then launch the Control Panel.
- Afterward, click on the drop-down icon of ‘View by’ and choose the ‘Large icons’ option.
- Then, navigate to the ‘Programs and Features’ category.
- On the upcoming page, you will see a complete list of all the programs installed on your computer.
- Locate the Bitraider streaming client from the list of available programs. Once you get that, right-click on it.
- Thereafter, choose the Uninstall option from the list.
- Lastly, confirm your action by clicking on the Yes button to start the uninstallation process.
Now, wait for a few times until the uninstallation process is running. Once you complete this, restart the computer to save the changes. Then, you can check whether your computer starts responding fast.
Well, sometimes, some users face problems to perform the uninstallation process from the Control Panel. If you are also one of them, then you can try the other ways described below.
Method 2: Uninstall Bitraider Client by Using uninstall.exe
All the programs or files installed on your computer have their individual uninstallation file named as uninst.exe or uninst00.exe. So, the Bitraider program that you wish to uninstall also comes with its own uninstallation file. You can locate by going to the parent folder of the Bitraider client that you have stored on your computer. Just have a glance at the steps mentioned below to uninstall the Bitraider streaming client from the system:
- In the beginning, find the path of the drive in which you have stored the Bitraider streaming client.
- Click twice on the folder to open and locate the executable file named by ‘uninstall.exe’.
- Afterward, run that file to proceed. It will initiate the uninstallation process immediately.
This procedure can be considered as the simplest way in order to remove Bitraider from the system. After doing this, if you see that the Bitraider client still persists on your computer, then you can perform the next method given below.
Method 3: Uninstall Bitraider Streaming Client from System Restore
All the Operating System comes with a feature known as System Restore. It’s an amazing feature or rather can be considered as a great tool. By using this tool, you can restore your computer to its earlier state. Furthermore, it can also help you to remove programs that conflict with the functionality of the OS.
Henceforth, if you have performed a system restore before downloading the Bitraider streaming client, then you can utilize this to revert back and restore the system to the earlier state when the Bitraider client was not placed on the system.
So, to remove the Bitraider client by using this procedure, you can perform the steps mentioned below. But, before going to apply the below steps you will have to make sure that you have a backup of the entire system. If anything goes wrong, then it can help you to restore the system.
- First and foremost, close all the programs that are running in the background of the computer.
- After that, right-click on the ‘My Computer’ icon and choose the Properties option from the list. As a result, it will open a new window on the screen.
- Click on the ‘System Protection’ option from the new window. You will find this option on the left-hand side of the new window.
- Next, on the upcoming window, tap on the ‘System Restore’ option. It will present another new window in front of you.
- From there, tap on the ‘Choose a different restore point’ option followed by the Next button.
- Thereafter, select a particular time and date to which you wish to revert back to the computer.
Note: Once you complete the restoring process of your computer, the software and programs installed on the system will not work properly – so, you will have to reinstall them. Moreover, you will also have to reset the date and time of the system.
- Now, the system is in the state that you have entered on the previous screen. So, confirm the action by clicking on the Finish button.
After doing this, close the window and restart the system to apply changes. Now, you can check whether the Bitraider client is removed from the system.
Apart from the uninstallation methods mentioned in the above guide, there are several ways by which you can uninstall the streaming client easily from the system. Nowadays, there are several uninstaller software or tool available on the Internet. You can download any one of them and use them to uninstall the Bitraider client from your computer.
Now, it’s time to put an end to this guide. These are the foolproof way that has already helped several Bitraider users to uninstall Bitraider streaming client from their computer. We hope it will also help you to speed up your computer within a short span of time.